Thursday, April 23, 2009

BIENTÔT LES VACANCES























The sun is shining and soon, it is time to go to even sunnier destinations. I know I am; next week, I am going to the South of France for a long week-end. Don't be jealous.

After a little shopping trip I came back with fresh prints from Zara and Primark, adding to that new sunglasses and a simple white cotton T-shirt .from Primark. When buying the shorts, which are all the craze this season, I had this old top from COS in mind.

The wedges are extremely comfortable but for an even more comfortable look, try Superga or Bensimon.

The bag: a week-end tote should always be stylish... Try Longchamp, Obsid, Samsonite.

These lace ups by Bensimon are great and are sold in many attractive soft colours. I just love them as they are feminine and urban.




No comments:

Post a Comment